Epson L380 Printer Driver – Epson L380 Printer errors such as “Windows does not recognize the new hardware” are not uncommon, especially when you try to deploy your new Epson and connect your personal PC to the Epson L380 as well.
In such a case, your printer driver is likely to have been set up incorrectly and Windows is unable to recognize the device for this reason.
Fortunately, problems with printer drivers are easy to fix. Read on to learn more about the printer driver, what causes the most common problems with the printer driver, and how to fix problems with the printer driver.
What is Epson L380 printer driver?
The software programs are the Epson L380 Printer drivers, and their key role is to translate the data you are prompted to print to a type unique to the printer installed. The program used to deploy a Windows printer and your Operating System should be included with each printer.
EPSON L380 printer
The Epson printer is a computer that is multifunctional. It prints both black-white and shaded papers. The consistency and pace are fantastic. This instrument acts as a scanner, photocopier, and printer. It brings more importance to the refillable ink tanks.
The new edition of the Epson L380 printer will print up to 28 black and white sheets, while 13 colored sheets can be printed. Almost 6000 sheets can be printed with a one-time ink fee.
Main Features Of EPSON L380 Printer Driver
- Its entirely free, no requirement of a single penny.
- Safe and secure to download as it contains no malicious content
- Compatible with Windows (10, 8/1, 8, 7), Vista, XP, and mac
- It is available in multiple languages (English, French, German, Italian, etc.).
- Epson L380 is a multifunctional device that prints, scans, and copies your documents with high quality.
- Epson printer print speed is 10ipm for black and 5ipm for colored copies.
NOTE: Epson printers do not have a wireless link to the computer. A USB cable is required to connect to any device.
Epson L380 Download Details
|Printer Model Number||Operating System||Bit||Printer Driver||Scanner Driver|
|Epson L380||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10||32bit||Download||Download|
|Epson L380||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10||64bit||Download||Download|
|Epson L380||MAC 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6||N/A||Download||Download|
Language of the software to install
- Windows: English, Spanish, Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Northern Sami, SI, SK, TC, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Chinese.
- Mac: Multiple languages.
- Printer driver.
- Scanner driver.
- Setup utility.
- Core functions: Printer with scanner, copier.
- Connectivity Technology: USB 2.0 High-Speed.
- Windows 10 32 & 64 bits.
- Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bits.
- Windows 8 32 & 64 bits.
- Windows 7 32 & 64 bits.
- Windows Vista 32 & 64 bits.
- Windows XP 32 & 64 bits.
Apple Mac OS X – Intel
- Mac 10.11 El Capitan.
- Mac 10.10 Yosemite.
- Mac 10.9 Mavericks.
- Mac 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Mac 10.7 Lion.
- Mac 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Equipment / Hardware details
- Identification: Epson EcoTank L380.
- Type: All in one printer (Multifunction).
- Functions: Print, scan, copy.
- Wireless feature: No.
- Usage: Home and office.