The first thing to understand is whether you need to apply for Google News approval. Popularity and indexing issues on Google News will be resolved if you accept them.
- What is Google News Approval?
- The Requirements for Google News
- How to Accept Google News Approval
- Benefits of Accepting Google News Approval
- How to Fix the Issue if You Rejected or Denied Google News Approval
- FAQ – How to Get Approved for Google News
What is Google News Approval?
Google News Approval is the process of having your website’s news content approved by Google so that it can be included in their news search results. This approval process is important because it ensures that your content meets Google’s quality standards and helps to improve your visibility in their search results.
To get started, you’ll need to submit your website for review through the Google News Publisher Center. Once your site has been reviewed and approved, you’ll be able to start publishing news articles that will appear in Google News search results.
There are a few things to keep in mind when writing your news articles:
- Your content must be original and accurate.
- Copied or republished content will not be approved.
- Your articles must be well-written and free of grammar and spelling errors.
- Your articles must be about topics that are relevant to Google News users.
- Spam, misleading, or otherwise low-quality content will not be approved.
By following these guidelines, you can help ensure that your articles are Approved by Google and visible to a wider audience.
The Requirements for Google News
In order to get your news site approved by Google News, there are a few requirements you’ll need to meet. First, your site must be a regularly updated source of news that is written in English.
Your site should also be free of any excessive advertising, and it should be easy for users to find the latest stories on your site.
Google also requires that your site have a unique URL for each article and that your articles are properly categorized by topic. Lastly, your site must be included in the Google News sitemap.
How to Accept Google News Approval
Google News approval is not something that happens overnight. It can sometimes take weeks or even months to get approved by Google News. The best way to ensure that your site has a chance of being approved is to follow the guidelines set forth by Google.
To start, your website must be newsworthy and contain high-quality content. This means that your website should be focused on delivering timely and accurate news stories. In addition, your website should be free of any errors or typos.
Next, you will need to submit your website to Google News for consideration. To do this, you will need to create a Google News sitemap.
This sitemap will help Google understand the structure of your website and make it easier for them to index your content. Once you have created your sitemap, you can submit it through the Google Search Console.
Finally, you will need to wait for Google to review your website and give you their decision. If your website is approved, congratulations! You are now part of the elite group of websites that are featured in Google News.
If your website is not approved, don’t worry – there are still plenty of other ways to get traffic to your site. Just keep creating high-quality content and following the guidelines set forth by Google, and you’ll eventually get there
Benefits of Accepting Google News Approval
Google News is a major source of traffic for many news websites. Getting your website approved by Google News can give you a significant boost in traffic.
There are several benefits to getting your website approved by Google News, including:
- Increased traffic: As mentioned above, one of the major benefits of getting your website approved by Google News is increased traffic. This can lead to more pageviews and potentially more revenue for your website.
- Better search engine ranking: Websites that are approved by Google News tend to rank higher in search results, which can lead to even more traffic.
- More credibility: Being approved by Google News can give your website more credibility and authority. This can be valuable for both readers and other websites that link to your site.
- Better organization of your content: When you submit your website to Google News, you have the opportunity to organize your content into specific categories (such as “politics” or “sports”). This can make it easier for readers to find the content they’re looking for on your site.
How to Fix the Issue if You Rejected or Denied Google News Approval
If your blog or website has been rejected or denied Google News approval, don’t despair. There are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
First, check to make sure that your site meets all of the Google News guidelines. If it doesn’t, make the necessary changes and resubmit your site for approval.
Second, try contacting the Google News team directly. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your site approved.
Third, consider using an alternative news aggregator such as Apple News or Bing News. While you won’t get the same visibility as you would with Google News, it’s better than nothing.
Finally, keep trying! If at first, you don’t succeed, try again. With persistence, you may eventually get your site approved for Google News.
Google News approval is a process that allows news organizations to have their content included in Google News. If your content is approved, it means that your articles will be more visible to people who are searching for news online. While there is no guarantee that you will be approved, it is definitely worth applying for if you want your content to reach a wider audience.
FAQ – How to Get Approved for Google News
Is there a guarantee that my website will be approved for Google News?
There is no guarantee that your website will be approved for Google News, but if you follow the guidelines and requirements set forth by Google, your chances of approval will be much higher.
How do I get my website’s news content approved by Google?
You will need to sign up for a Google News Publisher account and then submit your website for approval. Your website will need to meet certain criteria in order for it to be approved.
How long does it take to get approved for Google News?
The time frame to get approved for Google News can vary. It generally takes around 3-5 days for an application to be processed, but in some cases, it can take up to two weeks.
My website is not appearing in Google News. How can I get approved for Google News?
You don’t necessarily need to apply for Google News approval. However, if your website is not appearing in Google News, there may be some popularity or indexing issues that you can resolve by accepting it.