|World High-Speed Internet Record: Reach 44,200 Gbps|
This is the fastest internet service in the world, which is enough to download 1000 HD movies in a split second using an optical chip. Which has the potential to increase the world’s internet speed. It has been tested on fiber broadband in Australia.
According to scientists, the speed has been achieved by integrating broadband internet networks and fiber-optic technologies with their new devices.
Using this technology, millions of people around the world have the ability to support high-speed Internet connections. Experts hope that it can be used for super-fast data, self-driving cars, medicine, education, and more.
According to reports, the new technology, which is actually an optical chip that is as small as a finger, has already been tested on an existing fiber broadband line in Australia.
The important thing about this news is not only the pace at which they have been achieved but also how they have done it Normally high-speed networks use 80 lasers that transmit light that carries information through fiber optics. But this new technology uses a small single chip
Combining all the data transmitted by these hundreds of microlenses at the same time through optical fiber has reached a record internet speed of 44.2 Tbps.
Here we have to believe that the network can be the backbone in the field of communication in the future and 5G connectivity always requires a fast network.
- The Secret Of WINDOWS 12 FEATURES AND HARDWARE REQUIREMENT
- Printer not Working? How to Fix Printer Problem on Windows 10 PC
- 10 Easy Ways To Increase Your Battery Life on a Windows 10
- 10 Easy Way To Improve Your Sound Quality | Windows 10
- The Best Way To Speed Up Windows 10 Startup
- Why COMPUTER SECURITY Is The Only Skill You Really Need
- It’s All About (The) WINDOWS 10 20H2 UPDATE: What’s New?