Download this PC Repair Tool to quickly find & fix Windows errors automatically
Many users care about Yourphone.exe Windows 10 I want to learn how to disable it. If you fall into that category, this article will be the answer to your question. So keep reading and find the answer.
What exactly is your Phone.exe in Windows 10?
In short, Yourphone.exe is an application that runs on your Windows 10 PC. This application acts as a bridge to sync your Windows 10 PC with your iPhone or Android device.
As a result, you can enjoy very convenient interaction between devices and simplify your work.
For example, you can sync files like messages and photos between Windows 10 and your smartphone.
The only need is to use the same Microsoft account on your Windows PC and on every smartphone.
For this reason, Yourphone.exe in Windows 10 runs in the background of the OS.
This means that it will continue to work even if you are doing other work.
The connection between your phone and computer as synchronization continues. Yourphone.exe Windows 10 will send all notifications from smartphone to computer as long as notifications are synced.
With this app, users can even view text messages and pictures from compatible Windows PCs. On top of that, the app also gives you some control over the main functions.
As you know, Yourphone.exe on Windows 10 requires an internet connection to connect your device.
Is Yourphone.exe Process a Virus?
As mentioned in this article, Yourphone.exe is a software developed by Microsoft.
This way, you don’t have to think of it as malware or a virus. Yet, the problem is that some malware can tamper with almost any file found on the system.
The same thing happens with Yourphone.exe windows 10, even if it’s less common.
So, the best way to get rid of such an instance is to install a good antivirus program. Next, you need to update each anti-virus program to the latest version and run a full scan.
Any malware that tampered with your Yourphone.exe windows 10 file should be detected by your antivirus program.
After that, the necessary actions are taken, and the computer is protected without problems.
Even if you don’t see viruses or other malware, you should still use an antivirus program to scan your computer.
How to Disable YourPhone.exe from your Windows 10 PC
Many people want to know if it is possible to disable the Yourphone.exe Windows 10 application on their PC.
In fact, it is offered as a standalone application. That is, it is not included with Windows 10. For this reason, it is quite possible to disable the Yourphone.exe application on your computer.
You can also uninstall the app if you like. This is a pretty good solution from Microsoft.
In fact, many people are reluctant to use this feature on their computers. In short, many users don’t want their phones to sync with Windows PCs.
One of the reasons why users do not use this feature is the number of system resources required. In short, Yourphone.exe Windows 10 can slow down your PC, especially if you have limited system resources.
You May Also Like to Read
- How To Protect Your Business From Cyber Attacks
- What is the Dreamscreen 4k Review [Latest]
- What is the Best Difference Between Columns and Rows? [100% Trade Theory]
- What is Protected Management Frames? [100% Solved]
- Why Kids Should Learn Coding | Why Coding Important
How to Remove Your Phone App from Windows 10
Some users are happy with disabling the Yourphone.exe application, while others want to uninstall it completely. If you fall into this category, you can uninstall the app by following these steps.
- Hit Press the ” Windows ” and ” R ” keys at the same time. As a result, you will be prompted with ” Run “.
- “Once run Once the box is displayed, the text” PowerShell off. Then, ” shift “+” age ” and ” Enter Press ” keys at the same time. This procedure opens a PowerShell window with administrator privileges. Note that you must start PowerShell with administrator privileges to perform this task.
How to Disable YourPhone.exe Process
In fact, disabling Yourphone.exe is a very simple process. It’s easy to do by changing some settings. So, in this section of this article, you will learn how to disable Yourphone.exe in Windows 10. For the convenience of novice users, we will explain step by step.
- First, press the ” Windows ” key and the ” I ” key at the same time. It will open Settings “Apps on your device.
- Now click on ” Privacy Options ” and then ” Background App .” This option is in the left pane and is easy to find.
- Scroll down and say ” phone number (mobile phone) “.
- As a result of making this tweak, you can see that the app is disabled. It doesn’t even run in the background.
That’s all for Yourphone.exe Windows 10. For reference, I explained the purpose and purpose. Simply put, Yourphone.exe Windows 10 is not a virus or malware. Disabling this process slows down your computer and can affect performance. In that case, you can disable Yourphone.exe. In this article, I’ve shown you how to do it without causing too much trouble. Please let us know what you think in the comments section below.